Monday, April 25, 2011

Intermittent Fasting

It is time to embrace that which I have successfully done (and also, lately, very successfully avoided like a plague bearing chocolate bunnies and too many ham products): it is time to get reacquainted with intermittent fasting.

Work days (for me Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - sometimes Saturday), my plan is to drink a coffee with coconut milk in the morning, tea throughout the day, and paleo foods from roughly 6 to 10pm.

Wine needs to be limited to a glass or two a week. Sleep needs to become a bigger priority.

Tomorrow is a 6pm dance class followed by a 7:30 work meeting. 8pm date with husband, at which time it will be Steak City, pop.: Me.

In-law wedding and a fabulous dress await on June 4th. I have a month. I've slipped and I really must get back on the paleo-barre-running plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment